TRIPALERTZ SIZZLIN’ SUMMER TRAVEL DEALS
TripAlertz.com is a member-only travel discount website. They have travel deals on hotels and resorts with discounts from 20 to 67 percent off the going rates. TripAlertz serves the needs of travel partners by filling empty rooms in low occupancy time periods. I recently wrote about a sweet deal for a 7 night resort vacation for $395 to destinations worldwide which is still available for 1 more day. Today, I spotted several sweet family vacation deals. Here is one of my favorites this week:
5 DAYS & 4 NIGHTS SHERATON BUNGANVILIAS RESORT – $349
Enjoy 5 days and 4-nights for 2 adults and 2 kids (under 12) at the deluxe beachfront Sheraton Buganvilias Resort… for the ridiculous low price of only $349 all-inclusive for everyone…that’s right, for 2 adults and 2 kids… including your deluxe guestroom, all meals, unlimited drinks and more. That’s savings of over 80% off! And if that’s not enough, this getaway also includes a bunch of extras.. like select sightseeing tours, airport/hotel transfers, discounts and more.
This is truly a affordable vacation!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL:
Fabulous All-Inclusive Vallarta getaway at the Sheraton Buganvilias Resort– 5 days/4-nights only $349 for 2 adults and 2 kids ages 0- 12!
● Deluxe room accommodations with 1 King or 2 Double Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds
● All food and unlimited drinks at the resort
● One (1) Puerto Vallarta city tour and one (1) Puerto Vallarta Jungle Tour included per person
● Up to 50% discounts on other excursions and spa services
● One-way transfer from the airport to the hotel for all guests (guests are responsible for return transfer to the airport)
ABOUT THE SHERATON BUGANVILIAS RESORT
The popular Sheraton Buganvilias is a fabulous deluxe resort ideally located in the “hotel zone” resort area, about 10 minutes from the heart of downtown Puerto Vallarta. Overlooking spectacular Banderas Bay, the Sheraton is nestled on a lovely stretch of beach and features a fabulous array of facilities and amenities for the ideal Mexico beach escape. Accommodations are first-rate and all are with ocean views for TripAlertz guests. The resort features a wonderful choice of restaurants and bars for your eating and drinking pleasure – isn’t it great that all your meals and drinks are included – along with live entertainment. The resort boasts two free-form swimming pools – each with a swim-up bar; one pool is designated as a “quiet pool” with a rock-garden island with waterfalls and a 25-person spa tub; the other pool serves as an activities center with a volleyball net and a host of poolside fun and games! There’s also a fitness center and spa, as well as tennis on four courts. Independent concessions can be found on the beach for watersports rentals and boating activities.
Enjoy your spacious guestroom featuring a beautiful view over spectacular Banderas Bay, lovely tropical décor with pale tile floors and bright fabrics – and fully appointed with a host of in-room amenities designed with your comfort in mind.
Ocean View Room amenities feature:
● 1 King or 2 Double Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds with premium bedding
● Bathroom with shower
● 32” flat screen TV with cable channels
● Alarm clock
● Coffee maker
● Hair dryer
● Iron / ironing board
● Direct-dial telephone with voice mail
● In-room safety deposit box
FOOD & DRINK
The Sheraton Buganvilias offers a wonderful selection of eating and drinking outlets – the beautiful settings of the 4 restaurants, deli and 4 bars really enhance the dining experience – and as all your meals and drinks are included – having such a choice is absolutely fabulous!
Food and Beverage Options:
● Las Gaviotas: (A la carte, international menu; dinner; fine-dining restaurant with terrace seating)
● La Villita: (Casual, ocean-view, open-air restaurant under massive thatch-roof palapa; buffet and a la carte breakfast, a la carte lunch; Sunday Champagne Brunch with mariachi entertainment)
● La Pergola: (Shaded outdoor restaurant under a log roof serving a la carte snacks and lunch)
● El Embarcadero: (Air-conditioned bar with Mexican décor, extensive tequila selections and live dance music nightly)
● Deli: (Located in the Suites Tower; early morning to late night for sandwiches, salads, pastries and drinks)
● Hotel Tower Lobby Bar: (Sunset View; live music nightly during high season, weekends during low season)
● Suites Tower Lobby Bar: (Sunset View; live music nightly during high season, weekends during low season)
● La Palapa Bar: Swim-up bar in the Hotel Tower pool
● Carreta Bar: Swim-up bar in the Suites Tower pool
● Room service: (available 24 hours)
ADDITIONAL RESORT AMENITIES & FEATURES
● Check-in time: 3:00pm
● Check-out time: 12:00 noon
● Pets not allowed
● 24-hour front desk and bellmen
● Car rental desk
● Free parking
● Small shops (gifts, souvenirs, sundry items)
Available at an additional charge:
● Laundry service
● Babysitting service
● 24-hour doctor
INCLUDED SIGHTSEEING TOURS: PUERTO VALLARTA CITY TOUR & JUNGLE TOUR
Don’t miss these sightseeing tours – both are included for 2 adults and 2 kids in your TripAlertz getaway price. (Note: all members of the family must go together on each of the tours.)
Puerto Vallarta City Tour:
See the highlights of the beautiful and charming colonial city of Puerto Vallarta! Tour highlights include stops at the waterfront Malecon (boardwalk), Our Lady of Guadalupe church, city hall and the flea market. There’ll be plenty of time to browse and shop at some of the downtown area’s unique boutiques and galleries!
Puerto Vallarta Jungle Tour:
Discover the tropical paradise what lies south of Puerto Vallarta and the best that nature has to offer! Tour highlights include stops to view the iconic Los Arcos, Mismaloya – whose claim to fame is as the filming site of the Night of the Iguana movie and a stop at Chico’s Paradise Jungle Restaurant where other movies have been filmed (food not included). Then it’s a short hike (walk) through the tropical jungle toLas Orquideas Paradise for some swimming and water-based fun along the river!
Boy, TripAlertz is really bringing on the hot travel deals this summer. This is just one of the hot deals right now. If you haven’t joined TripAlertz, I would highly recommend joining (free) and getting on their email list so you can be informed when these great deals hit. All you need to do is register (free) and you’ll be able to view and purchase the above mentioned travel deal and many others. You can also refer your friends to TripAlertz and earn referral credits. See this recent article I wrote about their great referral program.