STARWOOD PREFERRED CARD 30,000 BONUS POINTS OFFER – EXPIRES TOMORROW 9/4
Hey folks! Just a reminder that American Express Starwood Preferred Guest Card bonus for 30,000 Starwood points expires today! Grab this card if you don’t have it! It will more than likely return back to the previous 25,000 point offer. In other points programs this might not be alot but in Starwood it could be an extra night at the lowest catgegory. The last time this bonus was offered was back in December of 2011 . In my opinion this a very valuable rewards card. I carry it in my wallet and use it regularly. The Starwood points have so much flexibility and the resorts you can stay in worldwide are the cream of the crop. My top three reasons for saying this are:
- You can transfer these points to your favorite airline. Whenever you do this you receive a 5,000 mile bonus. So 20,000 points equals 25,000 to most all airlines.
- The program has a Cash & Points option which gives you huge savings at high end hotels.
For example, many times you can use only 4,000 points and $60 for 1 night in a $250/$300+ room. It’s a great way to stretch your points and stay in some really nice accommodations.
- 5th night free option – I love this option. Personal example: I just used it myself last week. I booked our family for 5 nights in the Turnberry Resort, Scotland for only 54,000 Starwood points. Can not wait for our stay in this high end exclusive property. It is where the British Open has been held many times. See their long history of British Open Championships. Looks absolutely beautiful! This is a perfect example the Starwood luxury and what sets their program apart from all the others. I also just booked the Westin Dublin today for 3 nights in April. This property has also received very high reviews from many other bloggers and travelers who have stayed there in the past. It’s a 5 star property and suppose to be grand! Can’t wait! Thanks AMEX!!
- Lastly, AMEX always runs fun promotions like their Love it Like Facebook promo where you receive statement credits for regular everyday purchases you make. You just need to sync your card on Facebook and when you make purchases at specific locations you’ll receive statement credits. For example, my husband just bought a new TV at Best Buy and used my synced card that was registered for a $20 statement credit for any Best Buy purchase over $200. I love being an AMEX holder! Last year many AMEX holders had so much fun earning credits during Small Business Saturday which was a fun promo AMEX ran to promote shopping with small business the day after Black Friday.
Here is the offer on the Starwood Preferred card.
Apply today and for a limited time, you can earn up to 30,000 bonus Starpoints — enough for 7 Free Nights1 at the The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta or any other Category 2 hotel.
- Earn 10,000 bonus Starpoints with your first purchase on the Card2
- Earn 20,000 bonus Starpoints when you spend $5,000 in the first six months on the Card.3
As a Cardmember you can:
- Earn up to 5 Starpoints on stays at hotels and resorts participating in the SPG program.4
- Redeem Starpoints at over 1,000 participating hotels and resorts in nearly 100 countries and for flights on more than 350 airlines with SPG flights, all with no blackout dates.5
- Receive credit for 5 nights and 2 stays toward SPG elite status each year.6
- Enjoy an introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year — then $65.7
NOTE: This is a limited time offer. This offer expires September 4, 2012 so apply today.8