STARWOOD 30,000 BONUS POINT OFFER – EXPIRES SEPTEMBER 4th
- You can transfer these points to your favorite airline. Whenever you do this you receive a 5,000 mile bonus. So 20,000 points equals 25,000 to most all airlines.
- The program has a Cash & Points option which gives you huge savings at high end hotels.
For example, many times you can use only 4,000 points and $60 for 1 night in a $250/$300+ room. It’s a great way to stretch your points and stay in some really nice accommodations.
- 5th night free option – I love this option. Personal example: I just used it myself last week. I booked our family for 5 nights in the Turnberry Resort, Scotland for only 54,000 Starwood points. Can not wait for our stay in this high end exclusive property. It is where the British Open has been held many times. See their long history of British Open Championships. Looks absolutely beautiful! This is a perfect example the Starwood luxury and what sets their program apart from all the others. I love Priority Club too but if you want luxury then Starwood is what you need. I am always looking to earn Starwood points and I’m very selective about when and where I redeem them.
Here is the offer on the Starwood Preferred card.
Apply today and for a limited time, you can earn up to 30,000 bonus Starpoints — enough for 7 Free Nights1 at the The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta or any other Category 2 hotel.
- Earn 10,000 bonus Starpoints with your first purchase on the Card2
- Earn 20,000 bonus Starpoints when you spend $5,000 in the first six months on the Card.3
As a Cardmember you can:
- Earn up to 5 Starpoints on stays at hotels and resorts participating in the SPG program.4
- Redeem Starpoints at over 1,000 participating hotels and resorts in nearly 100 countries and for flights on more than 350 airlines with SPG flights, all with no blackout dates.5
- Receive credit for 5 nights and 2 stays toward SPG elite status each year.6
- Enjoy an introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year — then $65.7
NOTE: This is a limited time offer. This offer expires September 4, 2012 so apply today.8