REMINDER: AMEX STARWOOD PREFERRED CARD 30,000 POINT BONUS EXP. 9/3
Just a quick reminder that the special bonus on the American Express Starwood Preferred Guest Card is expiring September 3rd.
The bonus has been increased from 25,000 points to 30,000 points. You could use 30,000 Starwood points for a 7 free nights at a Category 2 hotel and 10 free nights at any Category 1. Not to mention using the “Cash & Points” option which is my personal favorite way to stretch points and stay in luxury properties. Check out the Starwood properties for yourself here.
Starwood points can’t be compared to Club Carlson points or even Marriott or Hilton points in my opinion. They are valued at a much higher level because of the Starwood program and how much money they translate too.
TOP BENEFITS OF THE STARWOOD PROGRAM
- You can transfer these points to your favorite airline. Whenever you transfer 20,000 points you receive a 5,000 mile bonus. So 20,000 points equals 25,000 to most all airlines.
- The program has a Cash & Points option which gives you huge savings at high end hotels.
For example, when making a booking you can use only 4,000 points and $60 for one (1) night in a $300/$400+ room. It’s a great way to stretch your points and stay in some really nice accommodations.
- 5th night free option – I love this option. Read more about how I used this benefit this year in Scotland.
Apply today and for a limited time, you can earn up to 30,000 bonus Starpoints — enough for 7 Free Nights1 at the The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta or any other Category 2 hotel.
- Limited Time Offer: earn up to 30K bonus Starpoints®:
10K after your first purchase and 20K after you spend $5K in purchases on the card within the first 6 mo.
Offer expires 9/3/2013
- That’s enough for a weekend getaway to a Category 4 Hotel.
- Free Hotel Nights: redeem Starpoints at over 1,100 hotels in nearly 100 countries worldwide – with no blackout dates. Some hotels may have mandatory service and resort charges.
- Free Flights: redeem Starpoints on over 350 airlines with SPG Flights – with no blackout dates
- No limits on the number of Starpoints you can earn
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $65
NOTE: This is a limited time offer. This offer expires September 3, 2013.