RBC BRITISH AIRWAYS VISA INFINITE CARD – 50,000 AVIOS
Between today and Nov. 30, 2012, consumers who apply and are approved for the RBC British Airways Visa Infinite card can earn up to 50,000 bonus Avios, the currency of the British Airways Executive Club, which can be redeemed for travel on British Airways and its oneworld® alliance partners as well as hotel and car rentals.
Cardholders will receive 15,000 Avios upon approval and can then earn an additional 35,000 Avios if a total of $5,000 CAD in qualifying transactions posts to their account within the first three months of using the card.
In addition, each year cardholders can earn one Companion Award Voucher when they spend $30,000 CAD or more in a calendar year.
For US Residents a great option for British Airways miles is the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card. You will earn 40,000 Ultimate Rewards points which you can then transfer to British Airways or many other airline partners. See all the partners below:
Chase Sapphire PreferredSM Card
- Earn 40,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months – that’s $500 toward travel rewards!
- 2 points per dollar spent on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Get 20% off airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises when you redeem through Ultimate RewardsSM
- No foreign transaction fees
- Receive a 7% Annual Points Dividend on all new points earned on purchases – even on points already redeemed
- 1:1 point transfer to participating frequent travel programs
- Direct access to expert service advisors anytime
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95