RADISSON 1 FOR 1 PROMOTION – REGISTER QUICKLY
I’m on my East Coast trip right now but checking email I received this promotion from Radisson. Thought it was worth mentioning. If you have a paid hotel stay coming up in the next couple months stay at Radisson or Radisson Blu and get a free night. If you are a family register both husband and wife’s account and book your nights separately to get 2 free night awards (1 in each account). Just registered me and hubby’s accounts. See more details below.
Radisson® 1 for 1
Register and stay at least one or more qualifying nights to be eligible for a Free Night Award to use at any Radisson Blu or Radisson®hotel in the US, Canada or Caribbean through December 31, 2013 as follows:
- Book online at radisson.com or clubcarlson.com anytime between now and October 31 2012; and
- Complete a qualifying stay between now and December 31, 2012, then
- Receive a Free Night Award within 14 business days of completing your qualifying stay
Hurry! This offer is limited to the 50,000 registrants! Learn More and Register Today
Million Mile Secrets gives these great 6 tips on how to maximize this promotion and grab all the points you can. Here they are from his recent post.
1. Stay One. Get One. Register in the “Stay One. Get One.” promotion to get 1 free night after 1 paid night.
2. 2,000 Extra Points. Register in the “Stay More Nights. Earn More Nights” to earn 2,000 bonus points for your 1 night stay.
3. 8% Cash Back. Top Cash Back offers 8% cash back (for the next 2 days) when you book a hotel at the Radisson after clicking through from Top Cash Back. You can also use Fat Wallet for 3.5% cash back, if you prefer using a different cash back site or have had trouble getting cash back from Top Cash Back.
4. 1,000 to 2,000 Online Booking Bonus. If you are a Red level (entry-level) member of the Club Carlson program, you get 1,000 bonus points for booking your stay online. If you are a Gold or Silver member, you get 2,000 bonus points for booking your stay online.
You can match your existing status to Club Carlson by emailing them at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of your existing hotel status.
5. 30% Off. This isn’t applicable to ALL Radisson hotels, but you may be able to get 30% off a stay at aRadisson if you book your stay by October 9, 2012.
You have to use the discount code 30PCTOFF in the “Promotional Code” field when making your booking. Unfortunately, there is limited availability with both dates and participating hotels.
6. 5X Ultimate Rewards Points or 5% Cash Back. You get 5x Chase Ultimate Rewards points or 5% cash back when you pay with your Chase Freedom for hotel stays purchased directly through a hotel.
Lastly, my recommendation is to get these free nights dirt cheap by doing a BRG (Best Rate Guarantee). If you need to know more about what this is or how to do it, read the details below.
Best Rate Guarantee
How It Works
If you find a rate on another website that is lower than the best rate on radisson.com – and the rate is for the same date(s), same room type, same number of guests, at the same hotel and same rate terms or restrictions – let us know and we will honor the lower rate AND discount that rate by 25%.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Use the tools listed below to search for the cheapest night to do the Best Rate Guarantee. Remember the rate only has to beat their rate by cents technically and you get that rate plus 25% off. Usually, you can find something for at least a little bit cheaper to qualify you for a BRG.
Once you have found the lowest rate you can that beats their lowest rate, sign into your Club Carlson account. Scroll to the bottom of the page. Look in the lower left corner for “Best Online Rate Guarantee“. Click on this link. From this page you will pick the appropriate claim form to submit. For example, if you have a Radisson reservation, click on Radisson. Here is the link too for your easy reference. Although, you will still be prompted to sign in and gain access to your reservation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You MUST submit claim within 24 hours of booking your reservation or you will not qualify for a BRG. If you pass this deadline, just go ahead and cancel your reservation and rebook. So just find your cheaper rate then book your reservation and submit your claim immediately afterwards.