PRIORITY CLUB – 40K CARD – UK READERS!
Thinking of my UK readers! Saw this offer and wanted to post it! Not a bad one but sure not as great as we’d like. The annual fee really bites! But you do get a free night voucher to go along with your 40,000 points. If you really were savvy and stretched this points to the max, you could get 9 nights from this credit card sign up. 8 nights x 5,000 (Points Breaks nights) + free night voucher. When you think of it that way, the £99 might be worth it.
The Priority Club Rewards Black Visa
- 40000 Priority Club bonus points* with your first purchase within 90 days of account opening
- Earn 4 Priority Club points per £1 on all spend at IHG hotels and on spending abroad
- Earn 2 Priority Club points per £1 on your everyday spending
- Receive a free night voucher valid at over 4,400 hotels worldwide if you spend at least £10,000 per year
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 15 months from account opening (2.99% fee applies)
- Easy to manage with online account services and paperless statements
- £99 annual fee
Note: This is not an affiliate link. Just a link I found while doing research.