HILTON HONORS OFFERS STATUS MATCH – "FREE ELITE STATUS"
Hilton is always doing promotions to try and attract your business and this one is a real winner! Hilton is offering to match your “elite” status with any loyalty hotel brand. They have run this promotion in the past and I’m delighted to see it back again. I currently have Gold because of my Hilton Honors Surpass American Express but I’d love to have an even higher status. I currently have Platinum Elite with IHG from my IHG Rewards Visa. I’m not sure if that will qualify to give me the Diamond status with Hilton but I’ll give it a try.
So go grab your free “status upgrade” if you can! ENJOY!
Hilton HHonors will match your status with any other hotel loyalty program. Complete the form by June 30, 2016 and get a status match with Hilton HHonors™, valid through March 31, 2018.
Offer Link: Hilton Status Match Website
- You must be a Hilton HHonors member to participate. Join HHonors for free and return to this page to complete the form.
- Offer is valid for recipient only. Invitation and offer is non-transferable.
- To match your status with Hilton HHonors Silver, Gold or Diamond status, you must provide your Hilton HHonors account number and proof of current tier status with Starwood Preferred Guest, Marriott Rewards, IHG Rewards Club, Hyatt Gold Passport, Choice Privileges, or other hotel loyalty program by June 30, 2016. Acceptable forms of status validation include a screenshot of your current account status or your membership card.
- Acceptable forms of stay validation include a screenshot of your previous reservations or hotel receipt, redacting any personal information other than your name and membership number.
- We accept .jpg files only.
- Hilton Worldwide reserves the right to downgrade or remove individuals from the program at any time upon submitting any fraudulent documentation for validation. Must be a Hilton HHonors member to participate in the promotion.
- After registering and tier status is validated, Hilton HHonors elite tier status will be valid through March 2017, thereafter; standard tier requirements must be met to maintain elite status.