ENTER TO WIN A SHARE OF 3,210,000 AMERICAN AIRLINES MILES
American Airlines is celebrating their new A321 Transcontinental planes by giving away 3,210,000 miles through Facebook. Be sure an take a minute to register. Who knows! You never win anything if you don’t enter! I’m telling myself this too as I type because I’m bad about enter giveaways since I never seem to win them. I did register for this one though!
WHAT TO DO:
- Go to their Facebook site here: American Airlines Facebook Page
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. OPEN TO/ENTRY DETAILS: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years (19 in Alabama and Nebraska, 21 in Mississippi) at the time of entry; .
3. Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 a.m. [Central time (“CT”)] November 18, 2013 and ends the earlier of: (i) when Sponsor receives 321,000 “likes” on their Facebook page; or (ii) 12:00 p.m. on December 10, 2013, (the “Promotion Period”).
4. PRIZE DETAILS: Prizes consisting of 25,000 AAdvantage© miles ARV $497.50 each
5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on number of Eligible Entries received and the amount of miles remaining to be awarded.
6. ELIGIBILITY: Employees and agents of Sponsor, Administrator and affiliates, agencies, distributors, wholesalers and retailers, and members of such employees’ and agents’ immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employees or agents, are not eligible to win.
7. Void where prohibited.
8. Participation is subject to complete Official Rules by which all entrants are bound. Available at secure.fly.aa.com/321challenge.
9. Entrants release all parties from all claims/liability arising from this Sweepstakes or acceptance/use of any Prize.
10. Sponsor: American Airlines, Inc. 4333 Amon Carter Blvd., Ft. Worth, Texas 76155.
Good luck everyone! Be sure to let me know if you win!!!!
2 thoughts on “ENTER TO WIN A SHARE OF 3,210,000 AMERICAN AIRLINES MILES”
Do you know if it’s possible for those of us who eschew facebook to enter?
@Casey – No. Only Facebook fans who like their page can play. Maybe create a fake account just for promos as there are always many free miles/points deals on Facebook.