Chase Mortgage: Earn 50,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards Points
If you are a current Chase Sapphire Preferred cardmember, you can now earn 50,000 Ultimate Rewards points when you finance a new home with Chase. Be sure to consider Chase as any option when looking for a new home loan or refinance.
Get started online, call 866-524-9720 or find a Home Lending Advisor.
If you aren’t a Chase Sapphire Preferred cardmember, you can apply for this card and receive 50,000 Ultimate Rewards points as a sign up bonus.
[gp_panel title=”Chase Sapphire Preferred Card” id=””] 50,000 points + 5,000 points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months and add an authorize user.that’s $625 towards airfare or hotels when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.[/gp_panel]
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening –
This product is available to you if you do not have any Sapphire card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for any Sapphire card in the past 24 months. If you are an existing Sapphire customer and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change. You will not receive the new cardmember bonus if you change products.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining at restaurants from fast food to fine dining
- Earn 2X points on travel from airfare and hotels to taxis and trains
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions – as long as there’s a seat on the flight you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Aer Lingus AerClub
- British Airways Executive Club
- Flying Blue AIR FRANCE KLM
- Iberia Plus
- Korean Air SKYPASS
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
- Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards®
- United MileagePlus®
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- IHG® Rewards Club
- Marriott Rewards®
- The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®
- World of Hyatt®For example, 1,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points
- Pay no foreign transaction fees when you use your card on purchases made outside of the United States
- Count on direct access to a Chase Sapphire customer service specialistfrom anywhere in the world
- Explore and shop with peace of mind thanks to travel and purchase protection benefits like Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance and Extended Warranty Protection
The Chase Sapphire Preferred is absolutely one of my favorite cards and has been since it was released many years ago. It’s certainly a keeper card; not just one for the bonus! If you don’t have it in your earning tool box, grab it today and start saving those Ultimate Rewards points for your next great adventure!