CHASE MARRIOTT REWARDS CARD BEING UPDATED
I just receive an email today from Chase that they will be updating their Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card in the near future. In order to do so, they are requiring that I remove the offer from my site by 10:30am CST on Tuesday, October 30th.
So some changes are in the works for this card! I have no idea if the bonus will be going down or up. So if you’ve been thinking about getting this card I would not wait. If it goes down and you didn’t apply you’ll be bummed. If the bonus is increased, you can simply call and request a “bump” (where you ask Chase to give you the new better bonus offer). Chase’s policy is they will honor any better bonus offer that is offered the public within 90 days from the time you received your card. I have had many a “bumps” in the last few years myself.
The Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card currently offers 50,000 bonus points after a $1,000 minimum spend. This would be an easy 100,000 Marriott points for a couple. The minimum spend is low to which makes this one of the easier offers. You can really stretch out these points too if you are frugal like me. Free nights start at only 7,500 points! My family recently stayed 5 nights the Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites in New Bedford, Massachusetts and I paid only 60,000 points. Remember you always get the 5th night free on redemption’s with Marriott. So grab this card if it’s the right time for you!
Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 in your first 3 months from account opening
- Receive 1 free night stay after account approval and each year upon account anniversary
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at Marriott® locations
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, and at car rental agencies & restaurants
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Cardmembers achieve Silver Elite status with 15 nights credit toward Elite status
- Redeem Marriott Rewards® points at Marriott properties including Renaissance Hotels, Courtyard, Residence Inn, and Fairfield Inn & Suites