Buying and Selling Your Gift Cards
What is Gift Card Churning? Gift Card Churning is commonly the practice of buying gift cards to earn rewards, miles, cashback, etc. and then selling them to gift card re-sellers. The goal is to make a profit while earning miles, points, or cash.
If you’re interested in Gift Card churning, it’s helpful to have a “cheat sheet” showing where to go for the best deals. When looking to do gift card churning (buy low, sell high), start with Gift Card Granny to find the best buy and sell prices. Other great sites are: GiftCard.com,CardCash, Gift Card Granny, Monster Gift Card, GiftCardBin, Gift Card Monkey, , GiftCard Zen. Then, use the table below to figure out your total costs:
- Raise – Create an account with promo code fcase to get $5 bonus. Then buy super cheap gift cards and get $5 off $75 New Customer Coupon with code RAISE75AF at checkout.
- Cardpool – You can buy or exchange your unwanted gift cards for cash or Amazon.com gift cards. Save $5 on your first purchase with promo code NewUser5
- eBay – Simply type in any retailer on eBay and you will find people wanting to get rid of their gift cards for super discounted price.
- CardCash – Buy or Sell your gift cards for cash, Amazon credit, or a PayPal payment.
- Other sites include ABCGiftCards, Gift Card Granny, CardHub, Monster Gift Card, GiftCardBin, Gift Card Monkey, GiftCards.com, GiftCard Zen
|BUYING GIFT CARDS|
|Gift Card Re-sellers||Cash back portal||Cash back||Cash back type||Notes|
|Giftcardmall||TopCashBack||2%||% of face value||Only 1% cashback on Visa gift cards|
|Cardpool||TopCashBack||up to 4%||% of face value||Cardpool only offers cash back on the first $1000 in transactions|
|Ebay||EBay||2%||% of transaction||Cash back is in the form of EBay bucks which can be used for future purchases|
|GiftCards||TopCashBack||4%||Unknown||Need to run experiment to determine cash back type|
|GiftCertificates||TopCashBack||6%||% of face value|
|CardCash||ShopAtHome||2%||% of transaction|
|American Express||Bigcrumbs.com||1.40%||% of transaction|
|Raise||Create an account with promo code: fcase to get $5 bonus. Promo Code:RAISE75AF: $5 off $75|
|SELLING GIFT CARDS|
|Gift card Buyer||Cash back portal||Cash back||Cash back type||Notes|
|Cardpool||TopCashBack||4%||% of face value||Cardpool only offers cash back on the first $1000 in transactions|
|GiftCards||TopCashBack||4%||% of face value||GiftCards.com limits you to $500 in sales every 6 months.|