CHASE INK PLUS 70,000 BONUS POINTS – ENDING TODAY MAYBE!!!
If you haven’t signed up already for the Chase Ink Plus and earned bonus points, you should. Sign up today and earn 70,000 Bonus Points!
Today is supposedly the last day to apply. This is absolutely one of the best bonuses of 2014 from Chase. If you don’t have this card, you should consider it for sure.
Chase re-launched this limited-time bonus offer for the Ink Plus card last week, where you’ll earn 70,000 points when you spend $5,000 in 3 months which is 40% higher than the normal sign-up bonus of 50,000 points. Previously this offer was only available in Chase branches, but now you can apply online. Rumors are that this limited-time offer is going to be ending today Friday, October 10, so if you’ve been waiting to get in on this lucrative sign-up bonus, now is the time.
CHASE INK PLUS
- Limited Time Bonus Offer: Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $875 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Named “Best for Travel Rewards for Small Business” MONEY® Magazine, October 2013
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs with no transfer fees.
- $95 Annual Fee
Additionally, remember that you can have a Chase Ink Plus card for each business you operate no matter how small a business it is. Also, if you have had the Ink Bold, you can also get the Ink Plus as they are separate business cards.
WHAT IS THE VALUE OF 70,000 POINTS?
This is the million dollar question because it really depends upon how you redeem your points. Most mile and points gurus value these points around $1,500. One of the best uses of Chase Ultimate Rewards points is transferring them to their many transfer partners: United, British Airways, Southwest, Korean Air, Virgin Atlantic, Singapore Airlines, Hyatt, Marriott, Ritz-Carlton, IHG/Priority Club and Amtrak.
There are so many ways you can use Chase Ultimate Rewards points. Learn more about the program and how to use them here. Basically they are one of the most flexible points program currently available.
SPECIAL NOTE: Chase is also offering some current Chase Ink cardholders a targeted referral bonus of 10,000 Ultimate Rewards for this offer, so be sure to check your email to see if you’re eligible.