50,000 Bonus Points for Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card
50,000 Points and Waived First Year Fee
- First year fee waived ($85 thereafter)
- 5x points when you spend at a Marriott and 2x points on dining, airline and car rental purchases (1x on everything else)
- 1 free night at any Category 1-4 hotel
- 1 free night each year at any Category 1-5 hotel
- No foreign transaction fees
- 15 nights credited toward elite status each year on your anniversary of having the card
- 1 night elite credit for every $3,000 you spend
The Points Guy writes a great article on this card and all the benefits. Check it out.
There is also a thread on Flytertalk about a possible bonus bump to 70,000. I am thinking of applying and going for the bump. If I do, I’ll post my results. From the thread, most people have been very successful and have been granted the extra 20,000 points.