$300 & 3,000 Capital One Miles for Biz Checking
Now here is another great deal for all you that don’t have such great credit or just need to add some cash to your “travel bank”. I know I’m always looking to do that! This is absolutely the highest checking account bonus I’ve seen. Not to mention, you get 3,000 Capital One miles to boot! This is one sweet deal! If you can do it, go for it. Offer expires February 29, 2012
Here are the details:
- The promotion is available to new bank checking customers only.
- To qualify, you must open a Rewards Checking account during the promotion period and 1 online bill payment must post to your account by 2/29/2012.
- You will receive a $100 credit to your checking account if your balance 30 days upon account opening is at least $500, and a $300 credit if your balance 30 days upon account opening is at least $3,000.
- You will receive the credit approximately 6–8 weeks after the end of the promotion.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other Capital One Bank new account opening offer and is strictly non-transferable.
- Limit one offer per customer.
- Account Opening Bonus for New Accounts: Account holders will receive a one-time bonus of 1,000 miles when the account is opened and the first transaction posts to the checking account. This bonus will be applied to the rewards balance within 60 days of the transaction amount posting to the account.
- First Debit Card Purchase Bonus: 1,000 bonus miles will be applied to the rewards balance within 60 days after the first debit card purchase transaction posts to the account.
- Anniversary Bonus: Account holder will receive 1,000 miles on the first rewards membership anniversary with us if at least one debit card purchase is made during the first membership year. This bonus will be applied to the rewards balance within 60 days following the rewards membership anniversary date.
P.S. Remember you can open a business checking account with your own social security number and under your personal name.
Special thanks to Man of One Thousand Places for this find. Check out his article here. There is also a Flyertalk thread on this deal and others