$25 GIFT CARD – AMERICAN EXPRESS PREPAID CARD PROMO
Well, American Express has just launched another great “free money” promotion for their American Express Prepaid Card. I wrote about this promotion when they offered it in June. If you missed out on that go around, don’t miss this opportunity. This is an easy $25 towards your next adventure or whatever you like. Or actually $75 because you can have up to 3 cards.
WHAT TO DO:
- Order an American Express Prepaid Card – for FREE
- Load $200 or more at the time of order
That’s it! You will then receive a $25 complimentary American Express Gift Card.
- NO MONTHLY OR ANNUAL FEES
- NO PURCHASE FEES
- NO OVERDRAFT FEES
- NO CREDIT CHECK
- NO DEBT
- PURCHASE PROTECTION
- FRAUD PROTECTION
- ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
- AWARD-WINNING CUSTOMER SERVICE
- ATM WITHDRAWLS – One free monthly
Thereafter, a fee of $2.00 per withdrawal is assessed against the Card balance. Please note: ATM owners/operators may also charge their own fees for each withdrawal.
Offer ends August 31, 2012 so don’t wait! Grab a couple of these cards!
Now if you really want to learn how to maximize the American Express Prepaid Card you must learn how to use it in conjunction with your Chase Ink Bold. I could go into a length post on this subject but I’d rather send you to one of my favorite bloggers, Frequent Miler who’s niche is churning gift cards. He truly is extremely knowledgeable in this area. To learn more, first read his post “One Card to Rule them All“, where he discusses using the Chase Ink Bold to earn 5 points on everything you buy basically. He shows you how to incorporate the American Express Prepaid Card into this strategy to make it easier to earn huge Ultimate Rewards points. I’ve been using his strategy for sometime now and racking up the Ultimate Rewards points. I regularly buy Visa gift cards at Office Max and Staples and use them to do everything even pay my bills. There is no other way I know to earn 5 points per dollar on all your spend than with the Chase Ink Bold. The trick is that all purchases made with a Chase Ink Bold at office supply stores (Office Max, Staples, Office Depot) earn your 5 points per dollar. Gift cards count. You do have a small fee if you buy Visa gift cards but other gift cards like Shell or Target for example are straight cost with no added fee. I just grabbed some Shell card yesterday myself.
Now if you don’t have the Chase Ink Bold, I highly recommend getting it because of the value I’ve just discussed above.
AMERICAN EXPRESS PREPAID CARD
Terms and Conditions
(1) Offer expires on August 31, 2012. To receive a $25 American Express® Gift Card (“Gift Card”), you must load $200 or more at the time you order an American Express Prepaid Card (“Card”). Card orders must be received by 11:59 PM ET August 31, 2012. Limit of one $25 Gift Card per new Card user named on a Card. Offer valid for all new Card orders with a single $200 load, including additional/supplemental accounts associated with an existing Card purchaser’s account. Card must be active when offer is fulfilled. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit one (1) offer per Card. After qualifying for this offer, please allow 6 weeks for the $25 Gift Card to be mailed to the Card purchaser. American Express reserves the right to refuse or to delay the delivery of Gift Card if it has determined or suspects that fraud has been committed in connection with the Card or this offer. American Express reserves the right to terminate the offer at any time if it determines, in its sole discretion, that causes beyond its control have destroyed or severely undermined the integrity, administration, security, and/or feasibility of the offer. Gift Card terms and conditions apply.
Card is subject to Cardmember Agreement, available at www.americanexpress.com/prepaid. Use only at merchants that accept American Express Cards. Some limitations on use apply; see Cardmember Agreement for complete terms and conditions, including a binding individual arbitration clause. The Card is a paperless product, intended for use only by those willing and able to receive all communications from us exclusively through electronic means (e.g., email, mobile message or our Website). You must be at least 18 years old to purchase and register the Card. Federal law requires American Express to collect information at registration necessary to verify customer identity. Not available for sale to residents of AK and VT. Not intended for gifting purposes. Funds do not expire. For additional information visit www.americanexpress.com/prepaid. Card is issued by American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc.
(2) Purchase Protection is underwritten by AMEX Assurance Company, Administrative Office, Phoenix, AZ. Coverage is determined by the terms, conditions, and exclusions of Policy AX0951 or Policy PP-IND and is subject to change with notice. This document does not supplement or replace the Policy.
(3) Through Roadside Assistance, American Express may arrange for five (5) basic emergency roadside services to be provided to American Express Prepaid Cardmembers: (i) towing to nearest available repair shop or preferred destination depending on provider availability; (ii) jumpstarts when a battery is dead; (iii) delivery of up to two (2) gallons of gas; (iv) locksmith service if keys are locked in the car; and, (v) changing of a flat tire if the car has a workable spare. All costs associated with these emergency roadside services are the responsibility of the Cardmember. These services are available when the Cardmember is present with the vehicle. Services are available regardless of mileage from primary residence when traveling within the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. If you need further information, please call the number on the back of your Card.