10,000 AMEX POINTS – FOR PAY OVER TIME OPTION
5,000 point link (from last year – still active)
Offer Expires: June 30, 2012
UPDATE: 4/12/12 -Just because I had to check out these link myself to be sure it was working and going through okay, I tried to enroll again. It took me to my AMEX sign page. I signed on and register again with a confirmation page showing I was registered. Very strange that it let me register again when I thought I already had this option on my account. Interesting! Will see if the 10,000 points post in 6 – 8 weeks. Not really counting on it but if they do I’ll be one lucky girl! I will at least ask for a bump since I only receive 5,000 on this offer. Maybe they’ll give me the different. You know I love AMEX and they are very good to their customers. So will see!
Take more time to pay for large purchases
Adding the Extended Payment Option to your American Express® Charge Card can help. It gives you extra time to pay for eligible purchases of $100 or more.
There is no fee to enroll.
Why should I add this feature?
You can pay in full each month or in smaller payments over several months. The choice is yours.
With some other cards, interest is calculated on your entire balance.
By giving yourself payment options you don’t have to choose another card when you want some flexibility. Additionally, you don’t miss out on:
- Getting Membership Rewards® points1 or
- Shopping with confidence and Purchase Protection2 which can protect eligible purchases made with your Card against accidental damage and theft for up to 90 days after purchase and
- Knowing that when you purchase a scheduled flight, cruise, train, or bus ticket with your Card, you can be covered if your baggage is lost, stolen, or damaged3.
2. Purchase Protection is underwritten by AMEX Assurance Company, Administrative Office, Phoenix, AZ. Coverage is determined
by the terms, conditions, and exclusions of Policy AX0951 or Policy PP-IND and is subject to change with notice. This document does not supplement or replace the policy.
3. American Express Card Baggage Insurance Plan is underwritten by AMEX Assurance Company, Administrative Office, Phoenix, AZ. Coverage is determined by the terms, conditions, and exclusions of Policy AX0400 or Policy BIP-IND and is subject to change with notice. This document does not supplement or replace the Policy.