Valid 10/12 through 10/18/2014
Do you need to meet a minimum spend on a new credit card to get your bonus? Or many need to earn a few extra miles or points. Take advantage of this coming Staples gift card promotion.
Staples regularly runs promotions on their Visa & Mastercard gift cards. I always watch for these and like to let you know too so you can benefit.
Staples is offering a $20 rebate ( in the form of Staples gift card) for purchasing $300 or more worth of MasterCard gift cards.
WHAT TO DO:
- I recommend you grab your highest earning miles or points credit card and head to your nearest Staples
- Purchase one (1) $200 Mastercard gift card & one (1) $100 Mastercard gift card.
- On your printed receipt there will be instructions on how to receive your $20 Staples Gift Card.
- Go home and complete the simple steps online.
- You should receive your gift card in the mail within 6 – 8 weeks. Just in time for Christmas shopping for your loved ones! Not sure if this promotion has a limit. Last year I had so much fun with on of these promotions and ended up with enough Staples gift cards to buy myself a nice Google Nexus tablet. Anyway, we will see what the rules are.
I personally will use my Chase Ink business credit card with gives me five (5) points per dollar. Also, if you have a Visa credit card be sure to see if it’s eligible to register with Visa Savings Edge program. Visa Savings Edge program will give you 1% cash back on this purchase which will offset your fees for the purchase of Mastercard gifts cards. The $200 MasterCard gift cards have a $6.95 fee and the $100 cards have a $5.95 fee.