SOUTHWEST AIRLINES RAPID REWARDS CARD – 50,000 BONUS POINTS STILL AVAILABLE
Just a quick note to let you all know that this great offer from Chase for the Southwest Airlines® Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card is still available! It was supposedly a limited time offer ending in October but is still live. 50,000 Bonus Rapid Rewards points is a sweet deal! You can get the personal and the business version of this card for a total of 100,000 Bonus Points! That would give you several free flights on Southwest and their partners. For families, if both husband and wife applied for both versions you could score 200,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards points. There’s free flights for your next family adventure for sure! Check out the details below.
- Get 50,000 points for 2 Roundtrip Flights after you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months of opening your account. Government fees as low as $10 not included.
- Get 6,000 points every year after your Cardmember Anniversary.
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest Airlines® and AirTran Airways® purchases made directly with the airlines and on Rapid Rewards Hotel and Car Rental Partner purchases.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Redeem points for gift cards, car rentals, cruises, hotel stays, and international flights to over 800 Destinations on 50+ global carriers.
- No foreign transaction fees
APPLY NOW – (Click Banner link, View Airline cards, Scroll to Offer #15 on the page)
NOTE: I have no idea how long this offer will continue but glad it’s still around. I grabbed both versions myself last time around for 100k.