NOTE: It appears for now Netflix has ended all of it’s relationship with mile and point programs. If offer come out again, I will update this page. For now these deals are DEAD!
If you haven’t done them, you can do them all. You can earn the bonus with each participating program. You can only earn the bonus once per program. Netflix tracks your frequent flyer or loyalty number and will only allow it to be used once. Here is the steps to take when cycling through all these offers (over time).
- Cancel current account (if you are already a member)
- Clear browser history
- Open browser and sign up through your desired partner link
- If your old email and sign up comes up, click on “not a member – click here“
- Be sure now when you are at the sign up screen that you see your desired partner offer at the top of the screen. It will look like this.
- Use your name, different email address and appropriate loyalty membership number
- Select Instant Streaming (don’t do mail because that will track your address to your previous accounts)
- Fill in name, credit card number and zip code. Hit “Start Membership”. You are done!
- Wait for your miles to post. Cancel and repeat with another program.
- Note: It does say in the Terms & Conditions that you can only receive 1 bonus per household but that has not been my experience. As with many offers, YMMV (your miles may vary – wish someone would have been nice enough to spell this out for me when I was a newbie – had to send someone a message and ask).
If you don’t have a use for Netflix, you are basically buying 1,500 – 4,000 miles depending upon the offer for $8. Not a bad deal. You can sign up and cancel at anytime. No obligation! It’s any easy way to earn some extra miles and remember they add up quickly!