MILESBUZZ FROM THE BLOGOSPHERE – February 22, 2013
- Hilton adds award categories & pricing. Huge devaluation! Read more here. This makes the Citi Hilton Reserve Card bonus even that much more valuable because you receive 2 free weekend nights and not points.
- Get credited points for Hyatt properties that have gone down in value since you booked your award stay
- Office Max & Office Depot are merging.
- Trick to earn 15 points per dollar on Sears purchases.
- Several ways to maximize earning bonuses for the Citibank AAdvantage cards – 100,000 or more miles possible!
- Marriott’s changes in award categories and hotels.
- Starwood Preferred program changes
- A good look at maximizing Club Carlson points. Club Carlson is currently offer 85,000 points for new Club Carlson cards. A personal and business card could score you 170,000 points to play around with.
- Frequent Traveler University, Northern Virginia, April 26-28, just posted schedule of events. Check it out here