This is a great promotion for new Marriott Rewards members.
Enroll in Marriott Rewards hotel loyalty program, complete two stays at category 1 – 5 within 120 days from enrollment. to earn one (1) free night certificate. NOTE: Your earning period starts the day you enroll through the end of that month, plus an additional 120 days. TIP: Enroll June 1, 2014 and you will have until the end of October to earn the free night certificate with two hotel stays.
FREE NIGHT FOR NEW MEMBERS PROMOTION
Promotion Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is valid for new members who enroll in the Marriott Rewards® program on or after November 4, 2013.
- Your earning period starts the day you enroll through the end of that month, plus an additional 120 days.
- Make two paid stays at a participating Marriott® hotel during your earning period to receive a free night certificate at any participating Category 1-5 hotel.
- Stay at participating Marriott hotels, which include the following brands: JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, AC Hotels by MarriottSM, Marriott Hotels & Resorts®, Courtyard by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott®, Gaylord Hotels® and Marriott Vacation Club® brands.
- Stays at our exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton®, will count toward achievement.
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Please note that this is an electronic certificate and will be automatically deposited into your Marriott Rewards account after completing two qualifying paid stays.
- Certificate must be redeemed within one year from the date of issue.
- Certificate is for a standard room type.
- You may use additional Marriott Rewards points to upgrade your room type, subject to availability. At participating Residence Inn and TownePlace Suites properties, Certificates are for a studio or one bedroom.
- Certificate is valid only in connection with individual travel and is not applicable to group travel, package tours, conventions or other special rates and/or package programs.
- Certificate may be used to pay for the expense of your room and related room taxes only.
- The Certificate may not be used to pay for food, beverages, service charges, other taxes or other incidental expenses.
- You will not earn Marriott Rewards points for room charges or room tax covered by the Certificate.
- The Certificate is good for one night, for one room only, and does not count toward Elite-level membership.
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit. Existing Marriott Rewards members are not eligible.
- For participating Category 1-5 locations, click here or call your local Customer Support office.
- Certificate must be used by the member.
- Certificate cannot be extended past expiration date or re-credited for Marriott Reward points.
- The Certificate is non-transferable and has no cash value.
- All reservations are subject to Marriott Rewards redemption availability.
- To verify your Free Night Certificate or other account information online, log in to your account at MarriottRewards.com.
When redeeming your Certificate:
- Log on to Marriott.com to make your reservation
- Once the reservation is complete, the hotel will receive an electronic notice of your free night Certificate
- You will receive an email confirmation of your award reservation
- You can also make reservations by calling 800-MARRIOTT
- Advise the reservation agent you will be using a Marriott Rewards Certificate