HOT GROUPON DEAL – 11 DAYS LONDON, PARIS & ROME $1,999 INC. AIRFARE
Here is a great Groupon Getaway deal to Europe worth checking out if you are dreaming of a European Adventure. Can’t beat this price for everything that’s included.
The vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York, Washington, DC, or Los Angeles
- Alternate departure dates and gateways may be available for an additional fee.
- 3 nights at Holiday Inn London – Kensington Forum, Grange Strathmore Hotel, or Grange Rochester Hotel. Assigned hotel is subject to availability.
- 3 nights at Villa Eugénie in Paris
- 3 nights at Holiday Inn Express Rome – San Giovanni
- 2nd-class train transportation from London to Paris
- Flight from Paris to Rome
- Daily breakfast
- 24 options available, including departures in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, and August 2014 from NYC, WAS, and LAX
Note: All options priced per person and valid for a Travel with a Friend package (two Groupons required), or pay an additional $800 fee to travel solo.
Day 1: En route to London
- Flight time: 7.5 hours from New York; 8 hours from Washington, DC; 11.5 hours from Los Angeles
Days 2–4: London
You’ll stay at one of three hotels in London—the Holiday Inn and Grange Strathmore would put you within walking distance of Kensington Gardensand Kensington Palace, where the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge live. The Grange Rochester sits a few miles away, close to Buckingham Palace and Big Ben. Exploring the rest of London is a cinch; all three hotels are steps away from subway lines.
- Recommended activities: Must-see tourist spots include Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and the British Museum, with exhibits including the Rosetta Stone and Parthenon marbles from the Acropolis.
Days 5–7: Paris
The Villa Eugénie is in the 17th arrondissement, a mainly residential neighborhood with cobblestoned boulevards, neighborhood cafes, and small parks. Three subway lines are within a 10-minute walk of your hotel; use these to transfer to lines heading into central Paris.
- Train travel from London: 2.5 hours
- Recommended activities: Take a Seine River cruise to break up visits to the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Louvre.
Days 8–10: Rome
Holiday Inn Express Rome–San Giovanni lies a few miles outside of Rome’s ancient center—where you’ll find the Coliseum and Roman Forum—but it’s just a 10-minute walk from subway lines that can take you all over the city. It’s also close to a major train station, making it ideal for day trips throughout central Italy.
- Flight time from Paris: 2 hours
- Recommended activities: No trip to Rome is complete without visiting the Pantheon and the Colosseum, each relics of the Roman Empire built more than 1800 years ago.