Well, the first 100,000 bonus offer of 2014 has hit and it’s from Citibank. Citibank is currently offering 100,000 Bonus Miles for their Citi Executive AAdvantage World Mastercard. This is a hot deal! They have been increasing their bonus offers on this card. In just a month they have jumped from a 60,000 bonus offer to now 100,000 bonus miles. You can learn more about all these other offer details here. None of these deals are available through my affiliate links but are direct lender links so don’t apply through the links on my site for this offer. Be sure to use the links in this post. I always appreciate your support when you apply through the Miles Momma site but sometimes affiliate like myself can not offer the best deals. In this case, this is a special direct Citi bank link that makes this offer.
I think this offer is worth considering, although the minimum spend is $10,000 and the annual fee is $450. Both of these things could discourage some from applying but are totally doable for others. If you understand about using creative spending then a $10,000 minimum spend in 3 months is not a problem (i.e. Bluebird, Vanilla Reloads, Prepaid Cards, Gift Cards, etc.) If you need help in this area, feel free to email me and I’d be happy to give you more direction.
The offer does give up to $200 statement credits which offsets the annual fee and bringing it really down to a cost of $250 for 100,000 AAdvantage miles. Now when you look at the offer this way, it’s a sweet deal! You could get four (4) domestic tickets out of this one sign up bonus. If a husband and wife both applied and were approved that’s 200,000 AAdvantage miles redeemable for eight (8) domestic tickets for a cost of $500. I’d call that some cheap travel. Not free but it works out to be $62.50 per ticket (plus a few bucks in taxes) to fly anywhere in the U.S., Alaska or Canada. So this is definitely an offer worth consideration. See offer details and offer direct links below.
- Apply now, get the card and earn100,000 AAdvantage bonus miles after making $10,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of cardmembership. Also, earn up to $200 in statement credits — earn $1 in statement credits for each $1 spent on purchases within the first 12 months of cardmembership.
- Elevate the way you travel with these luxury benefits: Admirals Club membership (a membership value of up to $475)
- Earn10,000 Elite Qualifying Milesafter spending $40,000 in purchases each calendar year
- No foreign transaction feeson purchases
- Earn two AAdvantage miles per $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases, including US Airways codeshare flights booked on aa.com
- Priority Boarding and 25% savings on eligible in-flight purchases
- Your first eligible checked bag is free
- SmartChip technology
- Expert Concierge Service
- $450 Annual Fee
The landing page has this wording, “Did an Admirals Club representative refer you? If so, enter the Referral code and/or Airport Code they provided you.” I read this as it’s written; not as a requirement to apply but only information to give if applicable. Many people have reported being approved for this offer who did not enter any information in this box. Read more here. You can simply fill in your name and click “Proceed to application”. This is what I did, completed application and was instantly approved. I then called and verified bonus offer on my new card over the phone (888-766-2484). NOTE: I have both Citi Platinum AAdvantage Visa (personal) and CitiBusiness AAdvantage Visa which I’ve had for not quite a year.
This is a hot deal, so if you are interested I would act fast! These kinds of deal appear and usually disappear quickly. Sometimes they are available for hours, sometimes days but rarely for long periods of times. Anyway, there is no telling and I don’t have any crystal balls. Sorry! Good luck! Go grab some “free travel”!