FRONTIER WORLD MASTERCARD – 40,000 BONUS MILES (2 FREE DOMESTIC TICKETS)
The Frontier Airlines World MasterCard® is currently offering 40,000 EarlyReturns miles after spending $500 in the first 90 days of cardmembership. The annual fee is $69 but is well worth it considering the benefits I’ll detail below. This is the highest sign up bonus I’ve ever seen offered for this credit card. This is a very large sign up bonus considering such a low minimum spend. This card is offered through Barclay Bank and they are really stepping up in the mile and point world with their rewards credit cards.
Here’s what you could get with those miles.
- Two domestic roundtrip tickets. Anyway in the US & that Frontier flies. Alaska – 30,000 miles
- One roundtrip ticket to Central America, Mexico, and the Caribbean (30,000 miles).
Frontier Airlines also services Alaska, Mexico, Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, and Costa Rica.
Frontier’s flys to many cities in the United States and also Alaska, Mexico, Costa Rica, and the Caribbean.
WHY THIS IS A GREAT CARD
- First, Frontier has the lowest domestic award mileage requirement of most all airlines at 20,000 miles roundtrip. Most all major airlines charge 25,000 miles.
- You can book one-way tickets which is not allowed by airlines like US Airways, Delta, and others.
- Frontier doesn’t charge fuel surcharges only government taxes.
- Frontier is a AMEX Membership Rewards transfer option so you can add to these bonus miles if you have Membership Rewards points.
Bottomline, I would highly recommend you grab this deal for the Frontier Airlines World Mastercard. This would add a nice stash to your “travel bank”. For a family (both husband & wife apply), this would be 80,000 miles which could be redeemed for 4 domestic tickets. The minimum spend for the family would only be $1,000 ($500 each card). This is what I call a “sweet deal”!
APPLICATION LINK: Frontier Airlines World Mastercard