Capital One 360 Financial Independence Days Sale
From July 1st 12 AM through July 3rd 11:59 PM ET, Capital One 360SM is offering some free cash to everyone to celebrate Independence Day!
If you need some extra cash for your next adventure, why not open a 360 Savings account or 360 Checking account. Both of these two accounts have no monthly fees and no minimum balance requirements. You do need to deposit $500 however at first to receive the bonus! I have both checking and savings accounts myself and use them on occasion for various miles/point earning projects. Also, remember you can open custodial savings accounts for the children. I have one for each of my children and of course earn a nice bonus to start off the account when I opened it.
Here are the great bonus offers:
- Open a no-fee 360 Savings account between July 1st and 3rd and snag $76.
- This has to be your first 360 Savings account and it needs a $500 minimum deposit.
- The bonus starts earning interest on day 1, but you can’t take it out for at least 30 days.
- 0.75% variable Annual Percentage Yield (APY) effective 6/30/2013.
- Open a fee-free 360 Checking account between July 1st and 3rd (with a deposit of $500 or more) and grab $100.
- This has to be your first 360 Checking account.
- Make a total of 5 purchases (either signature or PIN-based) using your 360 Checking Debit Card, make 5 CheckMate deposits or any combination of the two within 45 days.
- Your $100 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account on day 50.
- Variable APYs are effective 6/30/2013.
- 0.20% Balances under $50,000
- 0.80% Balances between $50,000 and $99,999
- 0.85% $100,000 and over