ENHANCED BARCLAYCARD ARRIVAL PLUS WORLD ELITE MASTERCARD – 40,000 BONUS POINTS
The Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard. has recently re-brand it’s look and added some great new features and benefits to make an even better rewards credit card for your wallet. I know it’s in mine and I’m constantly using it. If you already have this card you’ll also be receiving all the new benefits. You should soon, if you haven’t already, receive a new card in the mail. This card will have the new Chip + PIN technology to make it great for International travel.
The card earns 2X miles per dollar on all purchases and also gives you 10% of miles back when redeeming for travel statement credits
NEW ADDED BENEFITS:
- Chip and signature cards with PIN capability- whenever you activate your card you can set a PIN so you can use it abroad where PIN-only transactions are accepted
- Redemptions for travel statement credits toward any travel purchase made in the last 120 days (up from 90 days)
- Expanded travel statement credit redemption options, including buses, timeshares, and campgrounds
These are all great benefits that really improve this card and put it on my list of “Top Travel Rewards Credit Cards”. Especially when traveling in Europe you need a chip because many self-service kiosks and automated ticket machines in subways and other public places don’t work unless you have a chip card.
Barclaycard Arrival Plus still offers 40,000 bonus miles after spending $3,000 in the first 90 days of card membership and the annual fee of $89 is waived for the first year.
Additionally, these points do not expire!
Enhanced Travel Categories
Current Travel categories: Airlines, Rental Cars, Hotels, Motels, Resorts, Subways, Ferries, Passenger railways, Steamships, Cruises and Travel Agencies.
Added Travel Categories: Buses, Taxis, Limos, Campgrounds, Trailer Parks, Timeshares, Tourist Attractions and Exhibits, International railway
Bottom line, this is a great card in my opinion to reimburse travel expenses and easy to earn points at a 2:1 ratio. I’m enjoying the ability right now to earn points to reimburse some travel expenses from our families trip to Alaska in June. For me this has become like a “Cash Back” credit card for travel expenses that I designate. I highly recommend you consider adding this rewards credit card to your earning tools.
Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard®
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that’s enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Miles don’t expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- Chip card for increased confidence and convenience to pay abroad as easily as you do at home
- Book the travel you want — airfare, hotels, cruises and more and earn miles on your purchase
- Get 10% miles back to use toward your next redemption every time you redeem for travel statement credits
- No foreign transaction fees on anything you buy while in another country
- Complimentary online FICO® Score access for Barclaycard Arrival cardmembers