CITI HILTON HONORS VISA – 60,000 BONUS POINT OFFER
Citibank currently has an increased bonus offer for their Citi Hilton Honors Visa Signature card. The normal offer for this card is 40,000 bonus points but Citibank is now offering 60,000 bonus points for this “no fee” card. There is a low minimum spend of $1,000 required which makes this an easy deal to consider if you need free hotel nights in the future.
If you apply for the Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature card before August 31, 2014, you’ll get:
- EARN A $25 STATEMENT CREDIT after you spend $200 or more on your car rental9 at participating National Car Rental®, Alamo Rent A Car® or Enterprise Rent-A-Car® locations in the U.S. and Canada within the first four months of account opening.8
- EARN 60,000 HILTON HHONORS BONUS POINTS after making $1,000 in purchases with your Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Visa Signature® card within the first 4 months of opening your account.1
- NO CAP ON HHONORS POINTS1, and your points will never expire as long as you have qualifying HHonors activity at least once every 12 month.2
- ENJOY COMPLIMENTARY HHONORS SILVER STATUS4 as long as you’re a Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature cardmember-including great benefits like a 15% bonus on HHonors Base Points earned and complimentary access to the health club or fitness center during your stay, at hotel owned and operated facilities.3
- FAST TRACK TO HHONORS GOLD STATUS4 after four stays within your first 90 days of cardmembership.
- NO ANNUAL FEE.5
Offer Expires 8/31/2014.
OFFER LINK (This is a direct lender link)
- Hilton HHonors Bonus Points are earned on purchases except returned goods and services, cash advances, convenience checks, transferred balances, credits, fees and interest charges. Hilton HHonors Bonus Points will appear in your Hilton HHonors account within 4-6 weeks after you have met the purchase requirements.
- HHonors Points will not expire provided that the Hilton HHonors member takes one of the following actions within a 12 consecutive month period (1) stay at a hotel within the Hilton HHonors portfolio, (2) earn HHonors Points through any participating partner, or (3) purchase HHonors Points. For complete details, visit HHonors.com/Terms.
- Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward Elite tier qualification. Visit HHonors.com/terms for complete Terms and Conditions.
- Cardmembers must complete four qualifying stays within first 90 days of cardmembership to achieve HHonors Gold status. Once a member achieves Gold status, it will remain in effect for the calendar year in which the Gold status was earned and the subsequent calendar year. Thereafter, the standard requirements must be met in order to maintain Gold status. For more information on Silver and Gold status, visit HHonors.com/terms for complete Terms and Conditions.
- The standard variable APR for purchases—15.24% for the Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature card or 17.24% for the Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Gold card, based on your creditworthiness. For all cards: The standard variable APR for cash advances-25.24%. The variable Penalty APR is up to 29.99% and may be applied if you make a late payment or make a payment that is returned. The annual fee is $0. Minimum interest charge-US$.50. Fee for foreign purchases-3% of each purchase transaction in US dollars. Cash advance fee-either US$10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Balance transfer fee-either US$5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- To qualify for 6 HHonors Bonus Points per dollar spent, purchases including but not limited to charges at hotel restaurants, lounges, retail stores, or spas, must be charged to a cardmember’s hotel room bill and settled using the Citi Hilton HHonors Visa card upon checkout. Certain on-property vendors may not permit cardmember to charge to their hotel room, and such charges are not eligible to earn 6 HHonors Bonus Points per dollar spent.
- Supermarkets are stand-alone merchants that primarily sell a complete line of food merchandise for home consumption. Drugstores are stand-alone merchants that sell prescription and proprietary drugs and non-prescription medicines. Gas stations are stand-alone merchants that sell vehicle fuel for consumer use. Purchases made at warehouse clubs, discount stores, department stores and convenience stores do not qualify. We do not determine whether merchants appropriately identify the transactions, but we do reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify for the 3 HHonors Bonus Points per dollar spent on these categories.
- In order to qualify for this one-time statement credit, the minimum $200 purchase requirement must be met and will include completed car rental charges made at National®, Alamo® or Enterprise® locations in the U.S. and Canada using the Citi® Hilton HHonorsTM Visa Signature® card through 8/31/14. Credit will appear on billing statement 6-8 weeks after purchase requirement has been met. To receive the statement credit, the transaction must be properly identified as a car rental purchase from National, Alamo or Enterprise on your Citi statement. Citi does not determine how National, Alamo or Enterprise classifies transactions.
- Renter must meet standard age, driver and credit requirements. In the US, check your insurance and/or credit card for rental vehicle coverage. 24-hour advance reservation required. Vehicles subject to availability. Subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited.