Great news for Canadians! MBNA has just increased their Best Western MasterCard offer from a 20,000 signup bonus to a 50,000 sign up bonus! This is super news as Canadians don’t see such great offers on signup bonuses as the US does. This offer has a low minimum spend of $1,000 and no annual fee making it a great offer in my opinion. Grab this card if you can! Here are the details
From August 29th until October 5th, cardholders can earn up to 50,000 Best Western Rewards points!
- Earn up to 50,000 Best Western Rewards points!
- No Annual Fee
- Receive 20,000 bonus Best Western Rewards points after your first qualifying purchase††
- Spend $1,000 before October 31, 2012 on your new card and receive additional 30,000 bonus points†††.
- Earn 1.5 Best Western Rewards points for every $1 in net retail purchases‡
- 1.99% promotional annual interest rate† (AIR) on balance transfers*, access cheques and deposits* for the first 6 full months
- Get upgraded to Best Western Rewards Elite Status when you spend $6,000 on your card within one year‡‡
- Earn even more Best Western Rewards points by staying at Best Western hotels or making everyday purchases
Offer expires: October 5, 2012