Do you have the miles for your trip but just can’t find your seats and don’t have the time to hassle with it. Let me handle your booking and find your desired seats to your destination. Sometimes finding seats can be very time consuming and frusterating if you don’t know how to go about it. I would be happy to assist you with your award booking. I’ll take all the stress out the process and help you achieve your travel goals while saving you time, money and miles. I always enjoy find seats because I love the challenge.
- Service Fees: I charge a flat $200 award booking fee. This fee is for up to 2 passengers. If you need award seats booked for more than 2 passengers, I charge $75 per additional passenger. So the the flat service fee for a family of 4 would be $350.
- Deposit: Before beginning work on your itinerary I require a $50 non-refundable deposit. This deposit will be applied to your final flat service fee. I will work hard to find your desired award seats and put together your itinerary. If I can not find an itinerary that meet your requirements, you do not pay any further fees. The $50 non-refundable deposit is all you pay regardless of how much time I spend working on your booking. Award booking is very time consuming and requires extensive searching in many cases to find award seats. Of course, my goal is to work hard till I find your seats. I’m not here to take your deposit and not find your seats. It is mutually beneficial that I find and build your desired itinerary. I want you to be happy with my service and I am hoping to earn your repeat and referral business. Your satisfaction is very important to me. I will do everything I can to make your trip a reality. Check out a sample of some of my happiest customers here.
- Change Fees: I work with you every step of the way to make sure you are completely happy with your flights and reservations. If there are any changes that need to be made in the future to your booking, I charge a flat $50 fee to assist you in those arrangements.
- Fees Due: Once awards seats are found and held, travel information and confirmation numbers will be sent to you via email. If seats can not be held, award space and flight details will be communicated quickly for you to book immediately and assistance will be provided during the process. Fees are due and payable at that time. If you change your mind about using your miles or ticketing award seats found the booking fees are still due for my services.
- Payment: I accept payment in the form of Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, and eCheck via Paypal through my website. Under “Services” you will find a payment section. Once I receive your $50 non-refundable deposit, I will begin working on your booking. This $50 non-refundable deposit will be applied to your final flat service fee. The remainder of the fee is due upon receipt of travel proposal with detailed itinerary and flight/confirmation numbers.
BOOKING INFORMATION REQUIRED:
- Origin and Destination
- Dates (and flexibility, if any)
- Number of passengers
- Passenger Names & Frequent Flyer numbers
- Preferred Airlines
- Preferred cabin(s) of service ( First, Business, Economy, Economy Plus-extra leg room)
- Special meal requests
- Children – Lap child (Birth date – must be under 2 years of age for the duration of the trip to travel free in the US. Taxes will apply for international flights)
- Miles or points balance ( United Mileage Plus, American Express Membership Rewards, Starwood Preferred Guest
To request travel planning services please fill out the award booking request form and submit $50 deposit. I will contact you to discuss all the details of your award booking. Please indicate if you prefer to be contacted via email or telephone. I respond to all requests within 24-48 hours unless traveling.