40,000 POINTS FOR BEST WESTERN MASTERCARD – Canadian Offer
Hello Canadian Readers,
MBNA has just increased their Best Western MasterCard offer up to 40,000 bonus points. This is a great offer because the minimum spend is only $1,000 and it has no annual fee.
One of the great features of Best Western is they have so many of their hotels all over the world unlike other loyalty brands. Sometimes it’s hard to find a Hilton in a small town but you can find a Best Western.
Check out the details below
Best Western MasterCard® credit card
Earn up to 40,000 Best Western Rewards points! Offer expires on December 31, 2012
- No Annual Fee
- Receive 20,000 bonus Best Western Rewards points after your first qualifying purchase
- Spend $1,000 before December 31, 2012 on your new card and receive additional 20,000 bonus points
- Earn 1.5 Best Western Rewards points for every $1 in net retail purchases
- 1.99% promotional annual interest rate (AIR) on balance transfers*, access cheques and deposits* for the first 6 full months
- Get upgraded to Best Western Rewards Elite Status when you spend $6,000 on your card within one year
- Earn even more Best Western Rewards points by staying at Best Western hotels or making everyday purchases