30,000 BONUS POINTS – ENHANCED BUSINESS GOLD REWARDS CARD FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS
American Express has just brought back a 30,000 point bonus for their Enhanced Business Gold Rewards Card. Previously this card had no bonus and in the past we’ve seen bonuses of 50,000 and 75,000 points. This isn’t their best offer but at least it’s something. If you are in bad need of American Express Membership Rewards points you might consider this offer. See the details below. If not, I’d wait for a better offer.
- Get 30,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases with your new Card in the first 3 months following approval of your new Card account
- Plus, get a statement credit for your initial Amazon Prime membership fee after you sign up for a new membership with your Card and meet the spending requirement in the same time period
- As an Amazon Prime member, you get unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items on Amazon.com
- Points don’t ever expire and you can earn an unlimited number of points.
- No annual fee for the first year, a savings of $175. Use your American Express business card and see all the many distinctive benefits. If you feel like it’s worth the $175 annual fee, then sign up. If not, simply cancel within your first year of card membership and pay absolutely no fee at all.
- 3x Points for Airfare, 2x Points on select media, gas, shipping, software. 3X points on airfare purchased from airlines. 2X points on US purchases for advertising in select media, shipping and at gas stations. 2X points on US purchases made directly from select computer hardware and software providers. Up to $100,000 spent in each category per year qualifies for the higher rewards. After that, as well as for all other eligible purchases, it’s 1X point per dollar spent.
- Travel Benefits. On eligible travel purchases made with the card, enjoy complimentary car rental loss and damage insurance, travel accident insurance, and emergency replacement of your American Express Business Gold Card. Please consult issuer for the rules and restrictions associated with each benefit.
- Roadside Assistance. You get up to 4 calls per year for roadside assistance. That’s up to $50 worth per call.
- Purchasing Benefits. Eligible purchases include the extended warranty benefit, purchase protection for the first 90 days against theft and accidental damage, and the absolute best dispute resolution.
- Pay no interest charges. Because it is a charge card, not a credit card, you have to pay your balance in full each month. Make sure you make your payment in time so you won’t incur any interest.
- No pre-set spending limit. With no specific spending limit, cardholders get great cash flow flexibility which is based on the usage of your card, your payment history, credit record and other factors.
- Return Protection. If you’ve lost the receipt and cannot return an item you purchases. Amex Enhanced Business Reward Gold will refund your purchase price within 90 days from the date of purchase up to $300 per item.
- Automatic car rental loss and damage insurance. When you charge your car rental to your card, you will be covered with this insurance at no extra charge. Remember to decline the collision damage waiver offered by the car rental company.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH MEMBERSHIP REWARDS POINTS?
|MEMBERSHIP REWARDS PARTNERS|
|Best Western||Iberia||Air France/KLM||Aeroplan||Virgin Atlantic|
|Choice Privileges||Cathy Pacific||Alitalia||Singapore||El Al|
|Jumeirah||Asia Miles||Aeromexico||All Nippon||Frontier|
There are so many options with Membership Rewards Points. That is why American Express Membership Rewards is one of my top two favorite programs. My other great love is the Chase Ultimate Rewards program. The key difference between these two programs and other credit card programs is the number of transfer partners. You aren’t stuck into a box with limited ways to spend your points. Learn more about Membership Rewards Program here. See chart listing all the Membership Rewards Partners you can transfer your points to.
If you already have the Business Gold Rewards Card, I would recommend the Chase Ink Plus Business Card.
Chase Ink Bold® Business Card offers 50,000 Bonus Points($500 value) after you spend $5,000 in 3 months from account opening which is good for $625 toward travel! Cardholders earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. They will also earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel. There is no foreign transaction fees and the employee cards are free. The annual fee is waived for the first year, and $95 for future years.
SPECIAL NOTE: Keep in mind, that you are eligible for the AMEX Business Rewards Gold bonus if you haven’t had a Business Gold, Green or Platinum Card® account within the last 12 months. You are also eligible for the personal 25,000 bonus point AMEX Premier Rewards Gold offer if you haven’t applied or had this card in the last 12 months or any Personal Consumer ZYNC®, Green or Gold Card or Platinum Card® account within the last 90 days. Remember that business and personal cards are viewed separately. So if you’ve had a business card but not a personal or vice versa, you are still eligible for the other. Little tricky but hopefully you understand how the terms and conditions work. Any questions, please ask.