$20 REBATE W/PURCHASE OF $250 VISA GIFT CARDS TILL 3/21
It’s raining FREE points at Staples this week. Hurry! Grab your highest earning rewards card (i.e. Chase Ink Bold, Plus, AMEX SimplyCash, Club Carlson, etc.) and head to Staples. OFFER VALID TILL 3/21/15
WHAT TO DO:
- Buy $250 or more in Visa Gift Cards.
I recommend buying (1) $200 Visa Gift Card & (1) $200 Visa Gift Card. It is more profitable because of the fee.
- Complete purchase with your highest earning rewards credit card.
I used my Chase Ink Cash to earn me 5x points per dollar. $300 x 5 =1,500 UR points
$200 + $6.95 fee = $206.95
$100 + $5.95 fee = $105.95
TOTAL COST: $312.90
EARNINGS: $7.10 + 1,500 UR points
- At the time of purchase you will receive a rebate form on your receipt for a $20 Visa Prepaid Card.
- Take your receipt home. Go to www.stapleseasyrebates.com. Click on “Submit a Rebate” and follow the easy online steps.
- You will receive your $20 Visa Prepaid Card in the mail in 4 – 6 weeks.
- NOTE: Only 1 rebate per household or address
These little Staples promotion are great because it’s easy free points and doesn’t take much time. This is also good for those trying to meet a minimum spend on a new rewards credit card. Best way to liquate is just use for regular purchases (gas, groceries, restaurants, etc.) You could load them onto your Target Prepaid Redcard, Target AMEX Prepaid, and liquate various other ways.