One last sweet deal before I sign off for a few days! Had to quickly post this one for you. Thanks Cindy (one of my favorite readers) for sharing this deal.
AAdvantage eshopping has a deal where you can earn 1,100 American Airlines mile for only a $1.00 donation to The College Bound Institute. This appears to be a very simple and lucrative deal. $1.00 for 1,100 American Airlines miles is definitely worth it. So here’s the scoop!
WHAT TO DO:
- Log into your AAdvantage eshopping account. If you don’t have an account, sign up free here: https://www.aadvantageeshopping.com/
- Once, you are logged in, click on this offer link:
- You will not see the offer from The College Bound Institute. Click on “Store Website”
- You are now on The College Bound Institue website. At the top of the website click on “Make Payment/Donation”.
- Now click on the “Donate” button. Enter $1.05 and proceed to checkout through Paypal or click on “Don’t have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue“. This will allow you to pay with a debit or credit card without going through Paypal. I say $1.05 because the offer indicates that you need to donate more than $1.00 for the 1,100 miles
- Be sure to pay with a debit or credit card that is register with you AAdvantage eshopping account to be properly tracked and receive credit. If you don’t know what card or cards you have registered go to “My AAdvantage eshopping account” at the top right of the AAdvantage eshopping website. Click on “Manage Cards” and either view your previously added cards or add a new card and use this card for the donation.
- That’s it! Not sure how long till miles post as I don’t see anything on the offer. Let’s hope sooner rather than later! I’ll post when my miles show up.
FYI: Be sure to grab these easy miles for the whole family. Sign up for a AAdvantage eshopping account for each member of your family. I don’t believe that the credit card information needs to match the member. So you can have your child’s AA account and then your credit card linked under their account.
NOTE: Also be sure to keep a a screen print of your donation receipt just in case you don’t receive your miles, you’ll have that for your records to get them from AA.